👉 Benefits :
• The most important benefit? It makes your home or office more attractive with its beautiful unique leaf patterns
• It can purify the air and is useful in humidifying air conditions.
• Its fruit is full of vitamin C, proteins, some vitamin B, calcium, phosphorous and no fat but it is poisonous if it does not fully ripen.
• It can be a cure for different diseases and health problems such as arthritis and insect or snake bites
# How to care :
Soil: Monstera deliciosa will tolerate slightly-sandy soils, but prefers a peaty, well-draining soil
Sunshine: Put Monstera in a light area and rotate it regularly to share light to all its sides because new leaves tend to move toward darkness. In addition, the photosynthesis of the plant will be improved if the leaves are dusted well and checked for pests. Bright light in the summer and direct sunlight in the winter can help Monstera grow more, while it grows slowly in dryness
Watering: Water Monstera moderately and evenly, about once a week. Wait until the soil is fairly dry before watering again. Keep in a fairly humid environment.
👉The takeaway :
If you want a plant that
• Is an indoor plant and doesn’t need much care
• Purifies air
• Have the most unique leaf in the indoor plant segment
Then Monstera is a great pick for you
👉 Plant name : Monstera
👉Botanical name : Monstera Deliciosa
👉Family : Araceae
👉Synonyms : Swiss cheese
👉Highlighting points : This plant was once popular a few decades ago, and it is back with a vengeance! Monstera deliciosa is one of the trendiest houseplants that you can grow these days. Not only are they a striking houseplant, but they are also very easy to grow and a fantastic beginner plant! Anyone can grow a Monstera!
👉Age: 1 year
👉 Benefits :