A single Christmas tree can absorb up to 1 ton of carbon dioxide over its life time, with one acre providing enough oxygen for 18 people every day.
👉 How to care :
- Soil: Christmas trees can be successfully grown on a variety of soil types, but well-drained, loamy soils are best for Christmas tree. production. Treety soil pad keeps you tension free for Christmas tree
- Sunshine: Once a tree is cut from the root ball, it can no longer be planted outside, so make sure that the trunk and the root ball of the Christmas tree remain undamaged. Consider buying a smaller tree as well. A smaller tree will go through the transition from outdoors to indoors to outdoors again
- Watering: Once a day.
👉The takeaway :
If you want a plant that
- A semi indoor/outdoor plant
- Have air purifying abilities
- Is good for the environment
- Can be use as a home décor plant
Then Christmas tree is a must have for you