- Daily Healthcare : Agave plants have a component named saponin in the roots and leaves. This is an element of soap. So, the extract of the agave plant can be turned into cleaning agents which will finally turn into soaps. Another great use of agave plant is you can use it as an anti-inflammatory and an antiseptic on wounds and cuts. Apply the fluid of agave plants to the cuts or wounds and rub it gently as an antiseptic.
- Easy to grow: Agave plants find their ways even in the desert area that made them adaptable to adverse hot climate. If your home situated somewhere hot with less water, they can be your best friends. Such weather damages the green plant, and your home may look pale without any green around it. Adopt some agave plants and put them in suitable pots or containers. It is a great landscaping choice for people living in dry places. Besides, you can use them to adorn your office too.
- Use in fashion: plants have great use as an element of tattoo preparation procedure. Agaves were extensively known to be related with tattoos. Thorns are fierce enough to be used as the needles. And don’t worry about the ink. Fleshy leaves are burnt and charred to make ink. So, you can use these natural needles and charcoal for designing tattoos. And, of course, natural materials are better than chemicals.
👉How to care :
Soil: Sandy or rocky, dry, well-draining
Sunshine: prefer a spot with full sun, but they can tolerate a little shade. The hotter the climate is, the more shade they can handle
Watering: Ensure the plant receives plenty of water throughout the spring and summer. Although a Americana is very drought tolerant. Feed it every other week between April and September.
👉The takeaway :
If you want a plant that
- Can survive in drought places
- Doesn’t need much care
- Health benefits
- Improves the look of your garden
Then Kewa ( Century Plant) is a great pick for you